Friday 18 March 2016

And some more Trip Recounts




INSECT ADVENTURE

WALT: write a Recount

On Tuesday, 8th March all the Year two classes went on the bus. We went to the volcano and we bumped into my friend Elliot. Then I saw a wall of candy. Our parents took a picture of us. My group went to eat the candy. Then we bumped into Elliot again. I felt excited because we had so much fun!


By Eric

MUSEUM TRIP

WALT: write a Recount

On Tuesday, 8th March we went to the Museum. We travelled on a big, blue bus. In my group there were four people including me. First thing we did was eat morning tea. Next we went to see the sharks. The sharks were scary. My group walked all the way to the tree house. Our group climbed up the ladder. I had lunch and then we went into Weird and Wonderful. We learnt what the biggest spider was. At the classroom we got to look at insects under a microscope. I felt tired at the end of the day.

By Jaymee

INSECT STUDY

WALT: write a Recount

On Tuesday, 8th March all the Year 2’s went to the Auckland Museum to learn about insects. When we got there we had morning tea. Then I went with Dad and my group to see at tree house. Then we watched the volcano movie. After lunch we learnt about insects. I liked the colourful butterflies.   I enjoyed the Museum trip.


Written by: Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment